A reminder that the AARP sponsored tax assistance program will be available Wednesday afternoons and Thursday mornings beginning February 3 until April 7 at the Wood County Senior Center, 305 North Main St., Bowling Green, OH. These are AARP trained & certified volunteer counselors.
NOTE: Please bring the following to your
· Social security card (s) and photo ID (s)
· All forms showing income
· A copy of your 2014 income tax return
· Expense Records (medical, state and local taxes, real estate taxes, mortgage interest contributions, etc.) are important especially if you itemize. NOTE: especially large medical expenses may help for State taxes even if you do not itemize
· Affordable Care Act documents
· If any assets were sold we need to know the cost, basis, and date of purchase of the asset.
· Voided Check if you want electronic refunds
Confidentiality is required of all tax counselors and preparers. You are required to arrive 20 minutes early to your appointment in order to fill out the required
paperwork. You must have ALL documents listed
above with you on the day of your appointment. No
farm income tax or business income tax will be
handled at these appointments.
For an appointment call the Program Department at
419.353.5661 or 800.367.4935