BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP WITH CHILI BUTTER
1 Pound Melted Butter
¼ Cup Chili Powder
1. Wrap jumbo shrimp with ½ slice bacon.
2. Brush with chili butter.
3. Bake in 3750 oven until done.
2 Pounds Ground Beef ½ tsp Ground Oregano
1 Pound Italian Sausage 1 Teaspoon Oregano Leaves
1 Chopped Onion 1 Teaspoon Celery Salt
3-4 Cloves of Chopped Garlic 12 Ounces Tomato Paste
1 Teaspoon Salt 24 Ounces Tomato Puree
1 Teaspoon Pepper 5 Cups Water
1 Teaspoon Rosemary Leaves ½ Pound Fresh Spinach
2.25 ounces Sliced Black Olives
2. Add tomato paste, tomato puree, water. Bring to a boil. Add spinach and olives.
3. Cook on high until spinach wilts. Reduce heat. Simmer 1 hour.
4. Cook one (1) box Jumbo Pasta Shells.
*** Shell Filling ***
16 Slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
46 ounces Ricotta Cheese
8 ounces Parmesan Cheese
½ cup Chopped Parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
2. Garnish with shredded cheese.
DARK CHOCOLATE BACON CUPCAKES
12 Slices Bacon
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 cups All Purpose Flour
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
¾ cup plus 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 cup Strong Brewed Coffee – Cold
2 cups White Sugar
1 cup Buttermilk
½ cup Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 3750. Line two (2), twelve (12) cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, set aside.
2. Stir together: Flour, ¾ cup of the Cocoa Powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, coffee, buttermilk, and oil. Stir just until blended. Mix in ¾ of the bacon, reserving the rest for garnish. Spoon batter into prepared cups, dividing evenly.
3. Bake in pre-heated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20-25 minutes. Cool. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting and sprinkle reserved bacon crumbles on top.