1. Wrap jumbo shrimp with ½ slice bacon.
2. Brush with chili butter.
3. Bake in 3750 oven until done.
2. Add tomato paste, tomato puree, water. Bring to a boil. Add spinach and olives.
3. Cook on high until spinach wilts. Reduce heat. Simmer 1 hour.
4. Cook one (1) box Jumbo Pasta Shells.
2. Garnish with shredded cheese.
DARK CHOCOLATE BACON CUPCAKES
1 cup Strong Brewed Coffee – Cold
1. Preheat oven to 3750. Line two (2), twelve (12) cup muffin tins with cupcake liners. Cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, set aside.
2. Stir together: Flour, ¾ cup of the Cocoa Powder, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, coffee, buttermilk, and oil. Stir just until blended. Mix in ¾ of the bacon, reserving the rest for garnish. Spoon batter into prepared cups, dividing evenly.
3. Bake in pre-heated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20-25 minutes. Cool. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting and sprinkle reserved bacon crumbles on top.